The final episode was recorded February 2nd with Jeremy Powers who is now back home in Massachusetts after the Cyclocross World Championships help in Tabor, Czech Republic two days ago.
We start off by talking about his race at Worlds where the Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com rider did not achieve his desired goal and learning from the experience. Also on the menu are his thoughts on Worlds coming to Louisville KY in 2013, his favorite swear word, the return of the ‘hawk and lots more. We conclude with what makes Jeremy happy.
Missed an episode?
- Episode #7, recorded January 24: muddy Hoogerheide World Cup, final push for World Championships, cats of dogs, what came first the chicken or the egg, his favorite car and more.
- Episode #6, recorded January 15: last two races in Belgium, his return home to Massachusetts for a short break and going cold-turkey as far as coffee. He also compares cross courses between Europe and the US and fans after the incident with Niels Albert.
- Episode #5, recorded New Year’s Eve: on mud, Niels Albert, Sven Nys and Zdenek Stybek and more
- Episode #4, recorded December 24: fond memories of Christmas past including a sweet go-cart and first bike, race day preparation and his approach to calories and beer, and more
- Episode #3: traveling ninja-style, busy season, meeting and talking to fans and boxer or briefs….
- Episode #2: winning USGP in Portland, final preparation for Nationals, roommates, music and more
- Episode #1: goals for Worlds, a look back at his season, peanut butter, eggs and more