A few days after the US Cyclocross National Championships, Jeremy Powers and his Cannondale-Cyclocrossworld.com teammate Jamey Driscoll flew to Europe for their 6-week training and racing period before the World Championships to be held in the Czech Republic on Jan 31 2010. Last week, he returned home to Massachusetts for two weeks before the final two big races back in Europe.
On a weekly basis, Jeremy shares the good, the bad and everything in between.
In Episode #6 was recorded Friday evening January 15, 2010, we talk about his last two races in Belgium, his return home and going cold-turkey as far as coffee. He also compares cross courses between Europe and the US and fans after the incident with Niels Albert.
Missed an episode?
- Episode #5, recorded New Year’s Eve: on mud, Niels Albert, Sven Nys and Zdenek Stybek and more
- Episode #4, recorded December 24: fond memories of Christmas past including a sweet go-cart and first bike, race day preparation and his approach to calories and beer, and more
- Episode #3: traeling ninja-style, busy season, meeting and talking to fans and boxer or briefs….
- Episode #2: winning USGP in Portland, final preparation for Nationals, roommates, music and more
- Episode #1: goals for Worlds, a look back at his season, peanut butter, eggs and more
His next races are the Hoogerheide World Cup on January 24 followed by the UCI Cyclocross World Championships in Tabor on January 31. Full schedule on jpows.com
Got any questions for JPow? Leave a comment.