Breaking news: Bike has been found. From Nicola: “The 92″ gear and no brakes foiled robber! He tried for a quick getaway and didnt get far!” Read Shelley’s account.
Thieves made off with everything PROMAN Women’s Professional Cycling Team and UCI Professional Track Team member Shelley Olds needed to compete in this weekend’s USA Cycling Elite Track National Championships. The bike and gear were stolen overnight from her car in Gilroy, CA.
- BMC Trackmaster 47cm Carbon frame
- Cane Creek 50mm Carbon wheels, Red Hubs
- white Ritchey Syncros stem,
- 38cm FSA Bars, White Bar Wrap
- Dura ace 165mm cranks/Sugino Zen Ring
- gold Izumi Chain
- Specialized Seat
If you see the bike listed anywhere or have any information, please contact
More information on the ProMan Site